JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia) Application Form 2014
Being one of the most renowned and famous universities of India since 1920, Jamia Millia Islamia proves to be the most ancient university. It is a central university situated in New Delhi. Student from all over the world look forward for admission in such prestigious university. The university offers numerous courses to its students every year. Thus, students who wish to take admission in this University must keep a track on the JMI official page, that is- jmi.ac.in. Most likely, the university invites applications from candidates from the months of February- March onwards.
List of programmes offered:
1. School Programmes
2. Certificate Programmes
3. Diploma Programmes
4. Advanced Diploma Programmes
5. Undergraduate Programmes
6. Postgraduate Programmes
7. Masters Programmes
8. Doctoral Programmes
1. The basic and initial part of admission at JMI is Online Application for Admission in preferred course of programme. However local candidates may apply via offline mode also. The application process is not complete until the payment of the application fee charged by the university.
2. All the above mentioned formalities must be done in prescribed format and should be submitted to the university before the last date of submission announced in the notification.
3. Those who fill all the eligibility criterions satisfyingly while applying, are then called for Entrance exams conducted at various centers across the country. It’s a must for candidates to possess their Admit card/ Call letter for appearing in the entrance exam.
4. The university then finally does the selection of candidates on the grounds of their attainment in the entrance exam and the number of vacant seats for the course applied.
How to download online application form:
Candidates are supposed to adhere to the following steps for downloading their Admission forms successfully:-
1. Visit the official URL of JMI (jmi.ac.in).
2. Now select “Study at Jamia” link on the left side bar of the home page.
3. On the new page, click on “Download Prospectus & Application Form”.
4. A list of links will be available on the next page from where you have to find and select your desired course of study and click on it.
5. The link will redirect you to a page where you can see your application forms on the computer screen in a PDF format.
6. Now simply take a print out of the hard copy of it and send this duly filled form to the prescribed address.