HAL Recruitment 2014-15
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) intends to recruit enthusiastic and skillful jobseekers for the positions of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices and Technician (Vocational) Apprentices. Read More Details on jobdilado.in . Eligible jobseekers willing to apply for the given positions can apply on or before 16/10/2014. Further details are as under :
Description of the Job :
Name of the Position and Details of Vacancy-
|S. No.||Name of the Position||Vacancies|
|2.||Computer Science and Application||3|
|5.||Electronics and Telecommunication||14|
|8.||Electrical and Electronics||1|
|12.||Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||4|
|5.||Electronics and Telecommunication||12|
|C.||Technician (Vocational) Apprentices|
|1.||Office Secy / Stenography||2|
|2.||Purchasing and Storekeeping||12|
|5.||Med. Lab Technician||1|
|6.||A/C and Auditing||7|
Age Bar as on 01/09/2014 :
1. Graduate Apprentices : 26 yrs
2. Technician Apprentice : 25 yrs
3. Technician (Vocational) Apprentice : 23 yrs
1. For the post of Graduate Apprentice : Applicants should have a Degree in Technology / Engineering from a renowned University.
2. For the post of Technician Apprentice : Applicants should have Diploma in Technology / Engineering from State Board of Technical Education.
3. For the post of Technician (Vocational) Apprentice : Applicants should have passed class 12th with Vocational subjects from HSC Board in the concerned disciplines.
Registration Charges- Rs.50 is the cost of application which is to be paid in the form of Crossed Demand Draft favouring Hindustan Aeronautics Limited payable at State Bank of lndia (SBI), Ojhar, Township (SBl Branch Code-1195).
Hiring Procedure- Merit (taking into consideration marks obtained in Diploma / Graduate / MCVC) will be the criteria for selection of applicants.
Method of Applying :
Eligible jobseekers can apply for the given positions by neatly typing / writing their applications in the prearranged manner. Attested photocopies of necessary documents and certificates should be attached along with the application. Application and other relevant documents should be sent in an envelope with “Application for the post of………………. Apprenticeship- 2014″ written on its cover. The envelope should be sent to the address given below :
Post Box No.23, HAL Township Post Office,
Ojhar, Tal. Niphad Dist. Nashik -422201
Significant Dates :
Submission of application ends on 16/10/2014
HAL Recruitment 2014
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has made announcement to recruit enthusiastic and skillful aspirants for the posts of Library Officer and Assistant Library Officer. Read More Details on jobdilado.in . Interested aspirants willing to apply for the given posts can apply on or before 30/09/2014. Other details are as under :
Description of the Job :
Name of the Designation-
1. Library Officer
2. Assistant Library Officer
Count of Vacancies-
1. Library Officer (Grade-I) : 5 Vacancies
2. Assistant Library Officer (Grade-I) : 1 Vacancies
Limitation of Age- Contenders applying for the given posts should not be more than 35 years of age as on 01/09/2014.
1. Library Officer : Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/-
2. Assistant Library Officer : Rs.12600/- to Rs.32500/-
1. For Library Officer : Contender should possess Graduation degree in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Library Science (M.Lib.) of 2 years duration with 3 years of post qualification experience in the concerned field.
2. For Assistant Library Officer : Contender should possess Graduation degree in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Library Science (M.Lib.) of 2 years duration.
Registration Charges- Rs.500 is the application cost which is to be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank (SBI will be preferred) payable at Bangalore, favouring ‘Hindustan Aeronautics Limited’. Aspirants should write their full name and post applied for at the back side of the DD.
Hiring Procedure- Selection of applicants will be based on Written Examination and shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Method of Applying :
Interested aspirants willing to apply for the above mentioned posts can apply by visiting HAL’s official website : hal-india.com and filling the application form. Aspirants should fill the application form and attach DD, copies of relevant documents / certificates duly self attested, age proof, educational qualification, experience gained, etc. Applicants have to forward their detailed resume along with the application. Application and other documents should be enclosed in an envelope with the advertisement number and post applied for written on its cover. Address on which the application and other documents has to be sent are give below :
|Position Name||Advertisement No.||Address|
|Library Officer||D/A/ARDC/RECT/ 01/2014||The Manager (HR)Aircraft R&D Centre (ARDC)HAL, Marathahalli PostBangalore-560 037|
|Assistant Library Officer||D/A/MCSRDC/RECT/01/2014||The Senior Manager (HR)Mission & Combat System R&D Centre (MCSRDC)HAL , Vimanapura PostBangalore-560 017.|
Essential Dates :
Receipt of application ends on 30/09/2014