BSF Recruitment 2014-15
BSF (Border Security Force) is in search of talented and enthusiastic jobseekers for the positions of Specialist and General Duty Medical Officer on contractual basis. Specialists will be appointed in BSF Composite Hospitals and General Duty Medical Officers will be appointed in BSF hospitals. Read More Details on jobdilado.in . Eligible contenders can apply for the specified positions by attending the Walk-in-Interview from 15/12/2014 to 19/12/2014. Other details regarding the recruitment are given below :
Particulars of BSF Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Posts Offered-
2. General Duty Medical Officer
Total Number of Vacant Posts- Not specified
Period of Contract- Period of contract will be initially of 3 years.
Limitation of Age- Contenders applying for the given positions should fall under the age limit of 67 years.
Scale of Pay-
1. Specialist :
(i) Appointment in unclassified areas : Rs.68,763/-
(ii) Appointment in B class cities : Rs.71,932/-
(iii) Appointment in A class cities : Rs.75,100/-
2. General Duty Medical Officers :
(i) Appointment in unclassified areas : Rs.56,963/-
(ii) Appointment in B class cities : Rs.59,588/-
(iii) Appointment in A class cities : Rs.62,213/-
Pre- requisites of Education-
1. For the post of Specialist : Medical qualification included in first or second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule approved by the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in the relevant specialty.
2. For the post of General Duty Medical Officer : Medical qualification included in the first or Second schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule approved by the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, completed compulsory rotating internship.
Recruitment Procedure- Interview / Medical Examination will be the criteria for selection.
Process of Applying :
Eligible jobseekers can apply for the given position by attending the Walk-in-Interview. Venue of the Interview according to the specialty applied for is mentioned in the official notification. Aspirants should carry with them all the relevant documents and certificates.
Date of Walk-in-Interview :
15/12/2014 to 19/12/2014
BSF Recruitment 2014-15
BSF (Border Security Force) intends to recruit skillful and talented jobseekers for the positions of Primary Teacher, Head Master / Mistress and PGT (Biology) for its Primary and Senior Secondary School. Read More Details on jobdilado.in . Eligible jobseekers can apply for the given positions within 15 days from the date on which the advertisement was published. Further details regarding the recruitment is given below :
Description of BSF Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Position and Number of Positions-
1. Primary Teacher : 1 Vacancy
2. Head Master / Mistress : 1 Vacancy
3. PGT (Biology) : 1 Vacancy
Age Block- Age limit for aspirants applying for the position of Primary Teacher is 30 years, for the position of Head Master / Mistress it is 55 years and for the position of PGT (Biology) it is 40 years as on 31/10/2014.
1. Primary Teacher : Rs.4400/- to Rs.6000/-
2. Head Master / Mistress : Rs.15000/- per month
3. PGT (Biology) : Rs.18000/- per month
1. For the post of Primary Teacher : Graduation degree in the concerned subject with B.Ed.
2. For the posts of Head Master / Mistress and PGT (Biology) : Diploma / Degree in Education / Teaching.
Recruitment Procedure- Performance of applicants in the Interview will be the criteria for their selection.
Registration Charges- Rs.100 is the application fee which has to be paid through Demand Draft favouring Principal BSF, Sr Sec School, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, payable at State Bank of India (Code No 1778), Sri Ganganagar..
Method of Applying :
Eligible jobseekers can apply for the given positions by submitting their applications in the prearranged format which is available at the official website of BSF bsf.nic.in . and can also be collected by paying Rs.50 from the Office of the Principal. Contenders must fill the application form and attach attested photocopies of relevant documents along with the application. Application and other documents should be sent to the following address :
BSF, Primary & Senior Secondary School,
Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan 335001
Essential Dates :
Closing date for receipt of application is within 15 days from the date on which the advertisement was published.
Date of Publication of Advertisement is 21/10/2014
BSF Recruitment 2014
BSF (Border Security Force) is looking forward to recruit dynamic and capable job seekers for the positions of Constable and Head Constable. Read More Details on jobdilado.in . Interested aspirants can apply for the given positions within 30 days from the date on which advertisement was published. Further details are given below :
Particulars of the Job :
Name of the Designation and Number of Positions-
1. Constable (Mason) : 6 Positions
2. Constable (Plumber) : 6 Positions
3. Constable (Carpenter) : 6 Positions
4. Constable (Welder) : 3 Positions
5. Head Constable (Technical) : 27 Positions
6. Head Constable (Fitter / Blacksmith) : 5 Positions
7. Head Constable (Pioneer) : 23 Positions
8. Head Constable (Plumber) : 1 Position
9. Head Constable (Carpenter / Mason) : 2 Positions
10. Head Constable (Welder) : 1 Position
Age Bracket- Applicants should fall under the age limit of 18 yrs to 25 yrs. Relaxation of age is applicable for OBC / SC / ST aspirants.
Pre- requisites of Education- Aspirants should be a Matriculate or any other qualification equivalent to ITI Certificates.
Recruitment Procedure- Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Documentation, Physical Efficiency Test, Practical Test, Interview and Medical Examination will be the criteria for selection.
Cost of Application- Application fee is Rs.50 which is to be paid in the form of Postal Order / Demand Draft favouring the places mentioned in the notification. BSF / EXSM / SC / ST aspirants are exempted from payment of application fee.
Way of Applying :
Interested aspirants can apply by sending their applications in the prearranged manner. Applicants have to attach two self addressed envelopes with Rs.39 postage stamp and two latest passport size photographs along with the application. Application and other documents should be enclosed in an envelope super scribing “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF GROUP-C POSTS (COMBATANT) IN BSF ENGG SET UP (CIVIL) & NDRF BNS 2014-15″ and should be sent to relevant headquarters under which the State falls.
Notable Dates :
Closing date for submitting the application is within 30 days from the date on which advertisement was published.
Closing date for submitting the application for remote areas is within 45 days from the date on which advertisement was published.
Advertisement Date- 22nd of August, 2014